Photobucket WAGAMAMA in London Bridge

What's for dinner tonight?  It's Friday night and most places are usually busy but
I didn't feel like cooking tonight...



Luckily, just before I made my way home, Mr. A {my lovely fiance} invited me
for a 'hot' date at Wagamama!  (^.^)



Wagamama | positive eating + positive living
Wagamama is a chain of award-winning pan-asian inspired noodle restaurants.

It's been a while since our last visit to Wagamama and it was nice to go back for their
'positive eating philosophy' : combining fresh and nutritious food in an elegant yet 
simple setting with helpful and friendly service and value for money. 






What we had :



Duck Gyoza [fried] with hoisin sauce 


Chicken Katsu Curry - Served with Japanese Rice, a fresh leaf salad and some pickles
making a wonderfully balanced and colourful dish.
{ do not hesitate to ask for extra curry sauce if needed which they happily give for free!
I eat like a duck so I need plenty of sauce with my rice! yummmyy!! }



Mr. A tried the special of the day which was the Spicy garlic beef in fragrant rice served
with KimChi on the side.


If you haven't tried the Wagamama Experience yet, it is definitely worth a try! 

Simple and unpretentious, it offers a casual and friendly atmosphere
 good for any occasion!




  wagamama 
 1 Clink Street 
  London Bridge
SE1 9BU 
       Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. mmm :) Chicken Katsu curry.....so delicious..miss it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...