Photobucket Fast and Simple Dinner

With a little help, it is quite easy to get a nice meal together ...

I grabbed a cod fillet in crust from M&S which I put in my pre-heated oven to grill for about 15-20 minutes until cooked, crispy and golden. In the meantime, I boiled a couple of potatoes to make some fluffy mashed creamy potatoes and finally for the veggie option, I stir fried some spinach leaves with garlic ... and the final result is ....



Simple, quick and easy ... and most important, balanced and healthy, oh and also very tasty ... :)

Got some work to do now so I'm happy that it all didn't take long giving me enough time {hopefully}  to finish my work, watch some tv and spend some time with my Fiance before going to bed!

(^.^)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...