Photobucket Mamounia Lounge - Mayfair

Thanks to my friend, @Vacheron_C,
I discovered a new place to dine tonight : Mamounia Lounge




Found on Curzon street in Mayfair, Mamounia Lounge is said to offer a 
luxurious experience in London where you can enjoy stunning dishes, 
unique cocktails and quality shisha.

After having a look at their website, I was expecting a more spacious venue 
but the atmosphere was as expected. Cosy and comfortable with the couch 
and cushions, it had a nice loungy feeling.

As we were meant to be catching up over drinks, we started off by having 
some cocktails. The drinks menu was pretty extensive so for those 
who know their drinks - happy days!! As for me, I decided to make it 
fruitilicious with a strawberry virgin mojito which was very fresh
 but sightly too sweet for my taste.

As I grew a little bit peckish, we decided to order some snacks. 
Here I am afraid that I was not impressed by the service. 
It took some time to manage to get the attention of the waiting staff and 
even after ordering, it seemed that they had some trouble getting 
our order to the kitchen and we ended up waiting for almost 
an hour for the food to come! {luxurious experience they say? }

Finally, our snacks arrived ...





Not very impressed with the service, but overall I have to agree that food was nice, 
{ :) falafel was crispy and tasty and I enjoyed the hot pita bread with the hummus }, 
drinks were good, and in good company  I did have an enjoyable experience!  

However, let down by the service, Mamounia Lounge 
did lose valuable points on my scoreboard!

I would try to go again for dinner maybe but the service better be 
good next time because I do not usually give 3rd chances! :)

Try it out and let me know what you think. 
For Shisha fans, a place to try if you want to get away 
from busy and polluted Edgware Road!

Mamounia Lounge - MAYFAIR
Curzon Street 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...