Photobucket Lunch at Hunter 486 - The Arch Hotel London

Ladies who lunch!

I remember fondly a wonderful lunch I had in the company of lovely Ladies at Hunter 486
at The Arch London Hotel in Marble Arch last year.

The Arch London is a luxury boutique hotel which I would recommend any day! 
The service is friendly, uncomplicated and simply amazing. 
The decor is contemporary yet comfortable and stylish.

Trying out their restaurant was an experience which we enjoyed!



For Starters, I chose to have the Celeriac soup.
I have never cooked with celeriac before and wondered what it would taste like. 
And of course it's the Parmesan Croquant which attracted my attention! :p



The soup was very rich and creamy. Slightly on the salty side to my taste buds, 
it did not have a lot of flavour and I still wasn't too sure what 
celeriac taste was supposed to be ...  
but the Parmesan Cheese Croquant just made it for me. 
Crispy and the perfect accompaniment to the soup.

For our next course, we all decided to go for different mains. 
And this is the selection we had.





 This is the vegetarian option and it did not disappoint apparently! 
The rice was creamy and very well flavoured. 
The vegetables were cooked just right, leaving the right amount of crunch in.



The steak tartare came very 'naked' with the seasoning already mixed in. 
I would have expected a better garnished and presented dish but from the taste 
I had of it, it was really good! 

Wouldn't be able to have the whole plate by myself but my friend was nice 
enough to let me have some. Muchas Gracias! :)





As for me, I had the Fish option. Simple but very well prepared.
I enjoyed my dish very much. It was perfectly balanced in terms 
of flavour, texture and nutrients! :p hehe ...  Nice choice! 


 Last but not least, the pizza. The pizza is a MUST TRY. 
They are made rustic style in their especially made to order wooden stove 
and there are no words to describe how perfect they are! Yummm!!


For dessert, we though it'd be wise not to over indulge on taking a dessert 
each so we opted to go for coffee and hand-made chocolate truffles 
which they made in-house fresh daily! 

A very wise decision indeed as the truffles were heavenly!
 Especially the Salt Caramel one with a caramelised nut on top. 
Wow ... they were amazing!



If you are around Marble Arch and Fancy a nice meal - 
The Hunter will give it to you! :)

The Arch London  Hotel

HUNTER 486 
57 Great Cumberland Place
London W1H 7FD
         Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...