Photobucket Brunch at The Luxe again ...

Our latest favourite place to have breakfast : The Luxe in Spitalfields

Last time we tried it out, I had the Full English Breakfast which was a bit too much for me
and then made it a must to come back and try their Eggs Royal!













A week later, Mr. A and I were back and brought our visiting Friend K with us 
for a typical English Brunch.

Being such a nice day, we started by ordering our drinks where K and I decided to have
a Virgin Bloody Mary. Not usually my kind of drink but only because it is meant 
to be one of their best cocktails I had to give it a try!







Sipping through the Bloody Mary as we waited for our food to come, 
it is only after I'd gone all red and feeling a bit "hot" that we realised that my drink 
was actually not a Virgin Bloody Mary but one with the alcohol!  

It was a bit early for me to start getting all drunk and although I did enjoy the taste of my drink, 
I had to switch for an Orange juice to make sure I'd make it for the rest of the day!  

It was now time for our food to arrive. Without a second glance at the menu, I knew what I wanted to have this wonderful Sunday and just went for it : Eggs Royal please :)




Needless to say, it was absolutely fabulous! 
Toasted English Muffin topped with smoked salmon, perfect poached eggs and 
finished with a coating of rich and glossy hollandaise sauce on top ... 
Pure Bliss. It was actually better than I expected ...




As for Mr. A, he went for the Full on English Breakfast which he enjoyed very much!

As usual, we had a lovely brunch at The Luxe and it was also a super beautiful day !

Give it a go if you're around Spitalfields market on a Sunday.



The Luxe @ Spitalfields E1 
109 Commercial Street
London E1 6BG

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...