Photobucket Back in London and ready to update!

I'm now back from my day job business trip and I have so much to share with you!! (Food-related of course! ;)

So many wonderful experiences! I was first in Singapore and then Hong Kong during the past three weeks and I guess I cannot complain ... I was very well fed! :)

Once all pictures are organised, I'll make sure to share the good tips of where to go and what to try in HK and Singapore! I'm so lucky to have great friends who have shown me around in the 2 great cities in Asia!

I'm so excited! I wish I could do all of it faster ... but I still need to enjoy the lovely long and Sunny Easter Weekend in London! These sunny days are so rare that you just need to make the most of it when they happen!

Wishing everyone a very Happy Easter!

With Love ,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...